I started a Pinterest board entitled “Blog Prompts.” I also have a couple books of them. This post is in response to the prompt, “Name some things we use every day that will be obsolete in twenty years.”
- Paper books (They are becoming obsolete already, but everyone will have a Kindle or Nook by then)
- The post office
- Grocery stores (everything bought on Amazon)
- Gas stations
- Cars that drive themselves becoming the norm
- Stoves controlled by humans (I bet the next thing will be that you tell a computer what you want and, working with the fridge, it whips it up.)
- A device that walks dogs without a human
- Maybe movie theaters as home entertainment systems become more and more sophisticated
- Brick-and-mortar banks
What do you think will be obsolete in twenty years?
What do you think will be obsolet
I love this though I found it rather sad. I remember them all…..
LikeLiked by 1 person
Me too! It makes me feel old!