You know the feeling when you are sick—not physically sick, mind you, you’re just wishing a particular something would leave and not return? Well, here are my things that if they left Planet Earth I would be thrilled. Warning: I’m not crazy, just random.
- Storm Track on KABC: Since when is 1/8 of an inch of rain a storm? I can feel the rest of the country laughing at those weak Southern Californians.
- Ripped jeans: It’s not exactly chic to dress like a slob.
- “The Bachelor”/”The Bachelorette”: There isn’t that much crying at a funeral.
- TLC: Okay, I admit I watch it; after all, isn’t it The Learning Channel? Still, how are “My Gypsy Wedding” and “Return to Amish” educational?
- The word “viral”: Viral is something that makes you miss a day or two of school. Viral can’t “go.”
- Pop-Ups: If I want you, I will click on you.
- Game invites on Facebook: See above.
- Christmas now beginning in September: Excuse me, but isn’t Christmas in winter?
And my personal favorite:
- Dressing up pets as children: They are animals, after all (sorry, Maggie)!
“Excuse me, but isn’t Christmas in winter?” Only in some parts of the world. That could be my groan – that Christmas is always portrayed as in winter haha And, I am so over ‘viral’ 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ha ha, I never thought about that!
I am offended about the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I will forever watch. And now– Bachelor in Paradise! On two nights!
But you can’t tell me there isn’t crying in EVERY episode!