In my opinion, as I’ve said, I don’t think the one-word prompts are fun. I also said that I’m sure I’m not the only blogger who feels this way. Did you run out of ideas? If that’s the case, I have some.
- Did you have a security blanket or stuffed animal as a kid? Why were they so special?
- What decade were you born in? Do you like the music from then? Why?
- You just won the lottery. What do you do with your fortune?
- Write a dialogue between you and your pet. If you don’t have one, an animal you know.
- What is your middle name? Do you like it?
- Are you an optimist or pessimist? Why?
- What’s your favorite memory from your favorite season?
- What are your thoughts on the election?