I told you that I’m extremely quirky. Add random, too. I looked at the songs in my iPod today (I usually just put it on shuffle and don’t pay attention). The poor thing probably thinks I have multiple personalities! To make the point, I will choose ten songs at random.
- “Maggie Mae,” by The Beatles (who doesn’t like The Beatles?).
- “The Christmas Song,” By Nat King Cole (I am too lazy to make a Christmas playlist, so I end up listening to it in July).
- “Dancing Queen,” by ABBA (it’s just happy).
- “Quit Playin’ Games With My Heart,” by Backstreet Boys (please don’t judge).
- “Rocket Man,” by Elton John (my parents liked him in the 70s, maybe it’s hereditary).
- “Stay With Me,” by Sam Smith (it’s just pretty).
- “Amazing Grace,” by Charlotte Church (my favorite religious song. Who knows, maybe a post inspiration someday).
- The “Apollo 13” theme (one of my favorite movies, with a pretty soundtrack).
- “MMMbop,” by Hanson (again, please don’t judge).
- “Beautiful Day,” by U2 (puts me in a good mood).
See what I said about random? I have no idea how the Genius in iTunes does it, and I’m afraid to see what it would choose for me. I would have thrown in the towel long ago!